* One Pot Vegetarian Meals makes vegetarian meal preparation easy and convenient for even the busiest of lifestyles.
* Need a meal you can put together before work, school or a day away from home that’s ready when you are? Try one of the 200 easy, yet oh so delicious vegetarian slow cooker recipes from the book below.
* Looking for an after work or after school meal you can put all the ingredients together in one dish and let it bake in the oven while you take care of other family needs? Then the 75 delicious vegetarian casserole recipe collection is sure to fit your needs.
* Desiring a warm, satisfying and hearty vegetarian soup or stew? Or, how about something light and satisfying, yet still bursting with flavor? The 75 delicious vegetarian soups & stews recipe collection fits the bill with scrumptious and easy to prepare garden meals in a bowl.
* With this vast selection of one pot vegetarian meals, you will always have a diverse selection of easy-to-prepare, healthy and delicious meals for you and your family to enjoy.
Bon Veggie Appetit!
Gina “The Veggie Goddess” Matthews
Whether you’re cooking for yourself, your family or for a party or large gathering, slow cooker meal preparation is a great way to serve up healthy, delicious and easy to prepare dishes and meals. With nothing more than a little bit of food prep, such as chopping of ingredients or a quick sauté of onions, the remainder of your dish or meal’s cooking time is all done by your kitchen appliance, the beloved and trustworthy slow cooker. And, with modern day life being as hectic as it is, juggling family, school, work and other activities, slow cooker meals allows you to prepare healthy meals for you and your family even when time is limited.
In this slow cooker cookbook you’ll find meat-free, healthy and delicious vegetarian slow cooker recipes that you, your family and dining guest will love. Here’s what you’ll find inside this easy slow cooker recipe cookbook:
Chapter 1: Slow Cooker Recipes – Breakfast
Chapter 2: Slow Cooker Recipes – Appetizers
Chapter 3: Slow Cooker Recipes – Soups
Chapter 4: Slow Cooker Recipes – Stews
Chapter 5: Slow Cooker Recipes – Chilis
Chapter 6: Slow Cooker Recipes – Sides
Chapter 7: Slow Cooker Recipes – Desserts
Chapter 8: Slow Cooker Recipes – Miscellaneous Mains
Bonus Chapter: Slow Cooker Cooking Tips
The casserole recipes in this easy vegetarian cooking cookbook offer both delicious and classic casserole creations, as well as creative, bold and exotic casserole creations. In this third book in ‘The Veggie Goddess’ vegetarian cookbook series, this expansive casserole recipe collection will help you find the perfect casserole recipe for any meal or event occasion.
These vegetarian recipes call for a 60/40 mix of fresh ingredients and packaged ingredients, which makes this vegetarian cookbook easy to follow for those who do not cook often, or are not acclimated to using a lot of fresh vegetarian ingredients. For the more acclimated vegetarian, any of the canned or frozen ingredients can be easily substituted with the fresh equivalent. Many of these recipes include dairy products, so while not vegan, these ingredients can easily be swapped out with vegan substitutions.
Here’s what you’ll find inside ‘Easy Vegetarian Cooking: 75 Delicious Vegetarian Casserole Recipes’
Chapter 1: Veggie-Based Casseroles
Chapter 2: Potato-Based Casseroles
Chapter 3: Bean-Based Casseroles
Chapter 4: Pasta-Based Casseroles
Chapter 5: Rice-Based Casseroles
Chapter 6: Polenta, Hominy and Grits-Based Casseroles
Chapter 7: Fruit-Based Casseroles
Easy Vegetarian Cooking: 75 Delicious Vegetarian Soups & Stews Recipes
In this 4th edition of ‘The Veggie Goddess’ vegetarian cookbook series, it’s all about delicious garden meals in a bowl. Soups and stews are timeless, and can serve either as a menu starter, or as the main course. As with all the vegetarian books in The Veggie Goddess cookbook collection, these soup and stew recipes are simple and easy for anyone to follow, whether you’re a beginner cook or a kitchen alchemist. Soups and stews also offer a great use for leftover veggies, beans and rice, and all these easy vegetarian recipes use ingredients that are readily available at any farmers market, natural foods store or your local grocer.
Budget-friendly, time-friendly and ease of use, makes this soup and stews recipe cookbook a perfect addition to your vegetarian cookbook collection. From hearty and classic, to exotic or light, you’re sure to find just the right vegetarian soup and stew recipe for every meal occasion.
Here’s what you’ll find inside ‘Easy Vegetarian Cooking: 75 Delicious Vegetarian Soup & Stew Recipes’
Chapter 1: Vegetarian Cream Soups
Chapter 2: Vegetarian Bean-Based Soups
Chapter 3: Vegetarian Hearty and Savory Soups
Chapter 4: Vegetarian Stews and Chowders
Chapter 5: Vegetarian Light and Figure-Friendly Soups
Chapter 6: Vegetarian Flavors From Around the World Soups